There are two types of bonuses: good binary options bonuses or risky binary options bonuses.
In binary options industry all brokers offers bonuses if you are opening a new account. A bonus is always a good thing. But before accepting the bonus you should read carefully the bonus terms and conditions.
In my opinion a good bonus has the following characteristics:
- you receive real money in your account
- you can make a withdrawal, even if you lose the bonus
A risky bonus has the following characteristics:
- you receive money in your account that are not real, this means you can use it only for leverage
- after receiving the bonus, you can’t withdraw money from your account until you fulfill certain conditions
There is a situation that may happened:
You open an account and make a deposit. For this deposit broker offer you a bonus. Because of the bonus you can’t withdraw money from your account until you make a trading volume equal to (deposit + bonus) * 10 to 30 times.
For example: deposit=$2000, bonus=$1000. In conclusions, you can’t make withdrawals from your account until you make a trading volume of $ 30,000.
What you need to do before you receive a bonus:
- Read carefully the bonus terms and conditions
- If you don’t understand the terms ask the broker to explain you details
- It is possible to receive the bonus automatically. In case you don’t want the bonus you should refuse the bonus by mail before depositing your money.
In conclusion: if you want good bonuses, then read bonuses terms and conditions.
I wish you a successful trading .